AMENDING DOSSIERS, ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENT14/11/2019
04 CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING HIGH-TECH AGRIBUSINESS PROJECTS AND SUPPLEMENTATION OF 20 HIGH TECHNOLOGIES PRIORITIZED FOR DEVELOPMENT INVESTMENT13/01/2020
According to Official Letter No. 5823/BYT-BH issued and came into effect on 02 October, 2019:
The Ministry of Health clarifies some confusions in medical examinations and treatments with health insurance, including:
- Where the diseased cannot produce their health insurance cards due to emergencies, losing consciousness or death and in the case of having lost their card but not yet applied for re-issuance, payment is made directly at social security offices;
- Regarding the use of subclinical services, medical examination and treatment establishments and social insurance agencies rely on specialized laws to perform referrals of subclinical services when necessary, meeting professional needs in medical examination and treatment.
- For district-level routing of medical examination and treatment at military and police hospitals, the Ministry of Public Security and the Ministry of Defense shall make a list of infirmaries whose operational model that is hospital under their own jurisdiction, to implement district-level routing whenever people participating in health insurance come for examination and treatment;
- Regarding determination of quantity, structure of health insurance cards undergoing first-time examination and treatment registration depends on some factors such as: human resources, expertise… so social insurance agencies still comply with Circular No. 40/2015/TT-BYT dated November 16, 2015;
- For foreigners undergoing medical examination and treatment with health insurance cards, the Department of Health shall determine medical examination and treatment establishments accordance with law.