GUIDELINES FOR ENTERPRISES ON OBTAINING WORK PERMITS FOR FOREIGN EMPLOYEES23/07/2019
THE DRAFT OF THE LABOR CODE (5th DRAFT) (IN 2019) ON LABOR CONTRACTS23/08/2019
According to Decree No. 55/2019/ND-CP issued by the Government and coming into effect on August 16, 2019:
– Accordingly, small and medium-sized enterprises can receive aid in legal consultation fees at the following rates:
- Micro-enterprises can receive aid in up to 100% of the fees, but this must not exceed 03 million VND/year;
- Small enterprises can receive aid in up to 30% of the fees, but this must not exceed 05 million VND/year;
- Medium-sized enterprises can receive aid in up to 10% of the fees, but this must not exceed 10 million VND/year;
- Household businesses undergoing conversion into small and medium-sized enterprises, startups, small and medium-sized enterprises which are part of business clusters, value chains are aided in accordance with the provisions of Decree No. 39/2018/ND-CP.
– In eligible cases, small and medium-sized enterprises are to submit a dossier to request payment of legal consultation fees for aided cases and difficulties. A complete payment dossier must include the following documents:
- A legal consultation document, made into 01 unabridged copy and 01 copy with the enterprise’s trade secrets excluded;
- A document requesting payment of legal consultation fee with confirmation from the advisor and the enterprise, including the number and date of the document detailing the agreement to provide aid, name of the beneficiary, the bank and bank account number of the beneficiary;
- A financial invoice.